Like most moms, I like to keep up appearances. I’m not saying I always succeed in this endeavor but a girl gotta have goals. In my recommended mom toolkit… Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes. Glorious wipes… Not only do they kill 80% of common infections spread by hands, but they are also a secret weapon when it comes to last-minute wipe downs. Don’t underestimate the power of a wet wipe mom hack.
When I have guests visiting, the house is a little cleaner than it usually is. When I pick someone up from the airport I make an effort to scoop the child-related deposits into a bag and stuff it under the seat when I get there. It’s important to have standards after all. I feel pretty smug when I manage to turn the place around in 5minutes with a pack of wet wipes in hand…
Why Carry Gel Sanitizer When You Can Carry Wipes?
Seriously guys… have you ever tried cleaning a coffee table, car interior or stroller toys with gel sanitizer? Things could definitely get messy and I’m not sure you’ll get far with the crusty peanut butter. Similar to some gel sanitizers, Nice n’ CLEAN wipes kill 99.99% of germs but they also remove soil and bacteria from hands and surfaces – something gels don’t do.
Research shows using a sanitizing wet wipe such as Nice ‘n CLEAN to remove allergens is comparable to washing with soap and water, and is more effective than using a sanitizing gel. I’m not suggesting you stop bathing your children but when your wipes are infused with aloe and Vitamin E at least your little ones’ skin will feel soft and protected.
10 Everyday Mom Hack Uses for Hand Wipes
(That don’t involve cleaning your hands)
Obviously, hand wipes are designed for wiping hands. But if you’re not multi-purposing your wipes you’re not making the most of them. A savvy mom on Instagram last week described wipes as ‘The Swiss Army Knife of parenthood’ and I couldn’t agree more! What have you used wet wipes for?
- Clean the car dash while waiting in the school car line;
- Give your mobile phone case a once over after your kid hands it back;
- Clean the remote control when you suddenly realize how gross it is;
- Sanitize kids’ books and toys, even when you’re out and about;
- Give the bathroom sink a polish when guests surprise you;
- Wipe down your purse or diaper bag… I hate to think what germs lurk here;
- Door handles and light switches. Again, best not to think about it too much, just Nice ‘n CLEAN it;
- Give kid’s water bottles a clean at the park. They always end up in the sand!
- Clean shoes… am I the only one with a kid that freaks out over dirty shoes?
- Wipe chalboards/white boards. Whether you’re a teacher or a mom, if it’s wipe-clean, you need wipes.
Choosing Environmentally Conscious & Safe Wipes
Convenience often comes at a cost when it comes to the environment, something I’m always aware of. That’s why I was so excited when I found out Nice ‘n CLEAN wet wipes are natural! They are made with TENCEL®, a 100% plant-based fiber, never plastic. They also use gentle formulas, making them a responsible choice for environmentally-conscious families.
Nice ‘n CLEAN wipes are a great step in keeping your family safe. They are proven to remove 99% of peanut residue from hard surfaces, giving peace of mind for moms of allergy burdened kids. They become essential for travel, classrooms, and restaurants where you can’t be sure what allergens you’re going to come across.
Nice ‘n CLEAN® partnered with the Food Allergy Research Association (FARE) and are their exclusive wet wipe sponsor. In fact, 1% of every purchase of Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes is donated to FARE.
How to Turn the House Around in 5mins with Wet Wipes
I’ve been caught out a number of times. Someone texts… “Heading your way, see you in 15mins.” Eek. What do you do first? You can’t do it all. I don’t know what your home looks like, but if it’s anything like mine it’s not ready for guests.
Here’s what I suggest:
- Stack washing up… it’s less offensive without food on plates and in neatly stacked piles.
- Wipe kitchen worktops and table tops.
- Scoop scattered clothes into the nearest bedroom. Close the door.
- Run a wet wipe over the bathroom sink and flush some toilet cleaner. It smells clean.
- Sweep toys to one side of the room. Like the washing up, it just looks better in a neat pile.
- Wipe yourself down and check for spit up / peanut butter depending on age of children.
Maybe you’re totally in control, maybe you’re just like the rest of us and doing your best to keep it together. Either way, wet wipes are mom life.
Trust Nice ‘n CLEAN with your Everyday Mom Hacks
Nice-Pak have been making wipes for over 61 years. You can trust that Nice ‘n CLEAN work hard to keep your family safe. Head into your local CVS to purchase Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes 5 X 20ct. Family Value Pack today!